My Five Favorite P.J. Tucker Shoes He’s Selling For Charity
P.J. Tucker is still a Milwaukee legend. He will forever be that. I know on Twitter I have been critical in the past of Tucker’s contract and the whole Miami situation, but I still love him. It doesn’t take away from the fact that he reached cult hero status in the City of Milwaukee. Tucker is doing something great for the community this holiday season by giving away some of his shoes to charity. That is a great gesture. Tucker is the NBA sneaker king and has the best shoe collection in all of the NBA. You can bid on the shoes here, and if you’re planning to spend a little coin, that’s not happening. But it’s for a good cause so if you do donate, remember that. Sad to say, it doesn’t seem like any of the shoes were worn during the championship run. Here are my five favorites.
- Heineken Dunks – I mean, those are absolutely sick. How can you not look at those and want a hold of them? They’re $15,000 which would mean these are pretty rare as well. Look like great shoes and are completely fashionable. Dunks are so popular that to get your hands on a rare one would be pretty cool.
- Texas2Toronto Kobe6 – Love these even though the orange stands out quite a bit. The color truly pops and I like the idea of the story behind it as well. The design of the shoe is pretty good as well
- Air Jordan 12 Low Bred – We’ve seen a fair share of Jordan 12s. For a sneakerhead, that is one of the bigger shoes in their collection. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a low version before.
- Kobe 2 Black & Gold – It might be a little basic but it just looks like an awesome shoe. Having the ability to tie in a game-worn plus the Kobe angle, give me those all day.
- Kyrie 4 Academy PE – Love these too. Kyrie might be a crazy person, but the man puts out a good shoe. This is another example of that. These are lovely.
What are your favorites? Sound off on social media