SnoTapWI Top Five: SnoTapWI Network Podcasts
Is this a narcissistic post? It could be. I’m alright with feeling about that. No podcast today as I ran out of time. I did have a topic and will push it towards tomorrow. I’m not sure how many of you listen to our podcasts. I appreciate all of you that do listen though. For those who haven’t listened, I picked five different podcasts we’ve done that are worth your time.
1. Tapping The Keg Episode 351: Are Milwaukee Sports Team Cursed? – This is an excellent podcast. If you wonder if Milwaukee teams are cursed, maybe see what happened this year with the Milwaukee Bucks. Mitch Ross and I talked all about this possibility if Milwaukee sports teams are cursed from winning anything worth a damn.
2. January 24th – How Sports Get You Through Hard Times: This is one that I’m very proud of looking back on shows I’ve done in the past. We miss sports right now, and I couldn’t imagine not having sports during unemployment. It is not to say sports save me during my five-month unemployment, but it balanced me out. The successful Packers season plus the Bucks’ success was great to keep me pushing along.
3. Tapping The Keg Episode 340 – What MVP Athletes Mean to Milwaukee: This is a fun podcast that I did with my boy Mitch Ross. Tapping The Keg will return at some point. When sports come back, we will be back. This is a discussion about what Christian Yelich and Giannis Antetokounmpo mean to the City of Milwaukee.
4. December 19th, 2019 – Giannis comes for the NBA Crown: This is a podcast where we talk about Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks dominating the Los Angeles Lakers. It is good to look back on great times from the Milwaukee Bucks season.
5. July 11th, 2019 – Ranking The Worst Sports Topics – This is a fitting segment when you consider we haven’t had sports in a few months. See if all of these topics are still in rotation, or if people ran through all of these in the first month of no sports.